E. Combipac – Smoke & Water tube combination design, external furnace, solid fuel fired IBR boilers
The Combipac boiler with its high performance and automatic modern styling confirms to the most exacting standards of safety, performance and efficiency.¬† This boiler is manufactured with the latest engineering techniques, modern production equipment and with the expertise of highly skilled engineers and workers.¬† The most critical parts used in Combipac are the best in the world by any standards.
The performance of Combipac depends not only on your own alertness and on familiarity with the boiler and its components, but on its mechanical installation, running attention, and maintenance as well. Our efficient,¬† highly qualified specially trained service personnel are available for guidance in installation, operation and maintenance of this boiler.
- Capacities: From 2 TPH to 10 TPH as STD offerings; from 12 to 25 TPH as customised offerings
- Pressure: From 10.54 to 17.5 Kg/cm2
- Firing fuels: Low and high calorific value coal,¬† bagasse, wood logs / wood chips, husk, biomass fuels, etc.
- Capacity – 2 to 6 TPH (extended up to 10 TPH)
- Fuel – Indian and imported coal, lignite, bagasse, groundnut shell, paddy husk, wood sawdust (other fuel options also available on request)
- Manual/Automatic fuel firing
- Cycloidal air injection system for improved combustion and reduced heat loss
- High purity steam- dryness fraction of 98% and above
- Special furnace design ensures complete combustion, lower power combustion, lower power consumption and reduced erection costs
- Air pre-heater for enhanced efficiency through improved combustion
- Single pass shell for reduced erosion and easy cleaning
- FBC as standard option for higher efficiency and critical fuels