Thermax offer a wide range of filtration systems standardised on the basis of specific velocities for each type of filter. Filters are available with single 5-way valve operation & multiple valve operation depending on the flow rate & the application. Filters are available in MS (painted), FRP & HDPE construction.
Types of Filters
- Dual media
- Activated Carbon
- Iron removal
- Pressure sand
All standard filters are painted internally with ani-corrosive paint & externally with two coats of enamel paint. Semi-automatic versions of the filters are also available.
- Options available – Dual Media Filter, Activated Carbon Filter, Activated Carbon Filter, Iron Removal Filter, Garnet Filter, Pressure Sand Filter
- Range – from 0.3 to 300 m3/h
- Physically removes/reduces all suspended solids from water
- Mnimises cleaning frequency of water tank, reduces maintenance costs and enhances life of all downstream equipment
- Automatic operations- requires no manual intervention (optional)
- Simple distribution and collection system
- Improved aesthetics and rugged design – for better appearance and increased lif