HEAT PUMP - Aquanexa™
HOT WATER GENERATOR
Thermax Limited is pleased to introduce its new state-of-the-art and advanced electric Hot Water Generator System – AquaNexa™.
Capacities being offered currently are 19 KW, 35 KW, 50 KW to 75 KW with maximum hot water outlet temperature upto 60 Deg C. Multiple units can be installed to achieve higher capacities.
AquaNexa™ works on refrigeration cycle, absorbing heat from ambient air to generate hot water.
Heat from the ambient air is absorbed & transferred to refrigerant in an evaporator. Refrigerant changes phase from liquid to vapor. The evaporated refrigerant passes through compressor, where its pressure is increased. High pressure & high temperature refrigerant passes through condenser, where latent heat is transferred to incoming cold water. Condensed refrigerant is then passed through expansion valve. High pressure refrigerant expands into low pressure. Now, low pressure & low temperature are again circulated through evaporator section to repeat the whole cycle.
Key benefits of this product are : -
- Very energy efficient compared to conventional heating systemand has much higher COP( Coefficient of Performance)
- Can generate Hot Water at consistent desired temperature upto 55 DegC
- Can operate at extreme ambient temperatures ranging from -7 to 43 Deg C
- These units are All Time – AllSeason system which means we can generate desired hot water whenever required
- Safe operation as there is no water – electricity contact
- Environment Friendly and helps for Global Cooling
- No pollution as it doesn’t operate on oil/gas fuels
- Saves space compared to Oil/Gas fired and Solar System as it is operated by electricity
- Intelligent control through smart controller with easy operational interface
- Multi-modular network can control upto 16 units
- Can be easily installed anywhere on rooftop, balcony, basement, open space
ANX systems can be very beneficial in Hotels, Hospitals, Industries & many other Hot Water Applications.
|Type||Air Source Circulation Type|
|Name||ANX – 19||ANX – 35||ANX – 50||ANX – 75|
|Heating Capacity (kW)||19||35||50||75|
|Rated Hot Water Output||408||752||1075||1612|
|Rated Hot Water Output Temp||55°C|
|Maximum Hot Water Output Temp||60°C|
|Power Supply||415V, 50 Hz, 3 Phase|
|Rated Input Power (kW)||4.37||8.1||11.57||17.2|
|Max Input Power (kW)||5.38||9.96||14.23||21.16|
|No. of Compressors||1||2||2||2|
|Circulating Water Flow (m3/hr)||3.3||6||8.6||12.9|
|Pipe Size||DN 25||DN 32||DN 32||DN 50|
|Refrigerant Quantity (Kg)||1.9||2.8 x 2||4.1 x 2||3.2 x 4|
|Noise dB A||≤ 63||≤ 65||≤ 68||≤ 70|
|Net Wt. (Kg)||160||310||400||605|
|Min Clearance between 2 Units (mm)||≥600||≥600||≥600||≥600|
|Min Clearance from Barrier/Walls (mm)||≥1000||≥1000||≥1000||≥1000|
|Min Clearance from Top (mm)||≥1800||≥1800||≥1800||≥1800|