Reverse Osmosis (RO) is a process of physical separation of dissolved solids and minerals present in water. This technology uses the principle of osmosis, wherein the mineral concentration of raw water is reduced by applying high pressure through a semi-permeable membrane.
RO technology offers maximum flexibility to meet diverse requirements. Our customised software, SIROSOFT helps customers gain the maximum ‘RO Advantage’, by helping to make the right selection.
SIROSOFT considers your inlet water quality and capacity requirements and offers you optimised combination. This choice is dependent on different flux rates, pump models, membrane types and inlet water quality. It gives the right solutions, reduced running cost and optimised capital expenditure.
- ompact and modular RO blocks
- Easy installation, operation and servicing
- Specific selection possible from a wide range
- High level of plant automation
- Visual monitoring system (VMS) for ease of trouble-shooting
- Stainless steel multistage centrifugal pump; inline suction and delivery allows easy maintenance and access
- Online product water quality monitoring
- Membrane and pump protection features
- ‘RO Advantage’ enhanced through SIROSOFT
- Minimum pipe length to reduce system resistance
- Easy servicing with QRC (Quick Release Coupling)
- Material of construction: PVC/SS