Revomax, is a versatile, fully automatic, instant steam generating range of boilers designed for safe and reliable operations. Easy to install and commission, these time-tested boilers require very little maintenance. It features a specially designed furnace and combustion system to burn difficult heavy oils and offers fuel flexibility between light and heavy oils to help respond to fluctuating fuel prices.
- Efficiency of 88% on NCV
- Reverse fFlame technology
- Unique patented membrane design
- Built-in heat recovery device
- Membrane design allows large tube diameter for coil enabling better steam dryness, less frequent de-scaling, longer coil life and minimum downtime
- Unique economiser – optimiser design ensures maximum heat recovery without possibility of feed water pump failure due to boiling/ vapour causing cavitations and pump failure
- Unique circulation burner design prevents leakage and eliminates fire hazard
- Ceramic wool refractory allows fast cooling of top plate and easy maintenance
- Easy access to all parts requiring maintenance
- Powder-coated, well lit control panel for better life in industrial environment and easy monitoring
- Design pressure: From 10.54 to 15.00 Kg/cm¬≤ (g)
- Capacity- up to 850 kg/hr, F & A 100 deg. C
- Fuel- Light Oil, Heavy Oil & Gas
- Fuel Flexibility – allows switching between light and heavy oil for both on-off and continuous loads
- High combustion & thermal efficiency
- Large tube diameter of coil – for better stream dryness, less descaling frequency, longer coil life, minimum downtime.
- Unique Economiser – Optimiser design to ensure thermal deaeration & maximum heat
- recovery, and to prevent feed water pump cavitation
- Typical applications- textiles, chemicals pharma, food, packaging & other industries with small steam heating requirements
The Revomax series incorporate a host of features that make them the first choice in their capacity range.