SAVEX & LEANOX
A state of the art efficiency monitoring system which takes inputs from key field instruments and gives performance efficiency of combustion equipment.
- Standard package displays continuous monitoring of 15+ parameters in general accordance to BS 845
- Improvement in efficiency due to better operation of boiler / heater, as continuous performance monitoring is done
- PC communication through Ethernet using SCADA for online trending and historical data analysis that helps in better load management and preventive maintenance
- Special tool in SCADA is the ‚ÄòMaster Analyst’ to analyze graphical trends online as well as historical
- Alarms and alarm reporting
- Fully up gradable input channels permit connection of additional field instruments
Benefits of Savex
- Potential savings in fuel because of the real-time O2 monitoring.
- Regular monitoring of the system efficiency
- The system can readily provide trending of the parameters of a unit.
- This can act as an electronic logbook for recording and retrieving the information on operation of the unit
For accurate and reliable in-situ oxygen monitoring in boiler flue gas.
- Proven and reliable zirconia based oxygen sensor with longer life
- Can be used as a combustion efficiency monitor
- Two 4- 20mA analogue outputs for retransmission
- Easy installation procedure
- Factory calibrated
- Delivered as a complete package along with accessories and cables