VERTICAL THERMOPAC VTB
The Thermopac VTB series, thermic fluid/thermal oil heater is designed for maximum efficiency, using a variety of solid fuels including agro-waste fuels. It allows high process temperatures at low operating pressures.
- For fuel such as coal, wood, sawdust baggase, etc.
- Option of Trava grate/inclined water-cooled grate/flat grate, etc.
- Standard capacity range up to 2.5 million kcal/hr
The combustion system for solid fuels consists of fuel handling and stoking equipment, refractory lined chamber, air and flue gas handling system (including draught, forced draught or balanced draught) with blowers and pollution control equipment. The furnace construction is done on site. It includes foundation, fabrication and erection of supporting structure, building up refractory chambers, fixing up firing doors, ash doors, access doors, fuel feeders, support bars for grates, grate bars, etc.
- Capacity -0.1 to 2 million kcal/hr (extended up to 3 million kcal/hr)
- Fuel – coal, lignite, agro-waste/ bio-mass, wood
- TF outlet temperature up to 280 deg.C (special designs up to 380 deg.C)
- Simple, more efficient space saving design
- Radiant/ convective coil & cyclonic combustor designs up to 1.5 million kcal/hr.
- Choice of furnaces to suit different fuel firing and fluidised bed combustion technology for complete
- Combustion of low grade fuels
- Low operating cast, state-of-the-art controls and safeties
- Compact Deaerator cum Expansion tank
- Typical applications- textiles, plywood, chemicals, food, edible oil, rubber, leather etc.